Edumax is a premium theme especially designed for LMS platforms. Initially we designed this theme for the Tutor LMS plugin developed by Themeum. But it is not limited for LMS portals only. You may use this theme for any other purpose you prefer.
We recommend the following configuration in your web hosting to use all the features of Edumax and have the best experience-
- MySQL 5.6 or greater or MariaDB 10.0 or greater
- PHP 7.03 or greater
- WordPress 5.1 or greater
We have tested this theme in Apache and Nginx based servers and 100% of the tests were passed.
To be able to install Edumax, you must have a functioning WordPress installation. If you do not know how to install WordPress, please refer to the official installation guide of WordPress.
Alternatively, you can request your hosting provider to install WordPress for you.
Here are some more helpful resources-
- Important Things to Do After Fresh WordPress Installation
- First Steps With WordPress
- FAQ New To WordPres
- Login to themeum.com and download the .zip package for Edumax from the dashboard.
- Unzip the file and you will find the main theme along with other helpful contents.
- Login to your website and navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme.
- Upload edumax.zip and click install now. Then click Activate.
- There will be a message to install required and suggested plugins. Click on Begin installing plugins.
- Edumax Core plugin is mandatory for the theme to function properly and the customizer features.
- WP Page Builder is required to use the homepage and course archive templates. If you do not want to use the templates and and course archive designs, you may not install this plugin.
- There are some more recommended plugins to import demo content and export and import configurations and data. You can have a careful look and install them if you consider them necessary.
To receive updates automatically for the theme instantly, you need to put the license key. So that your sever knows we have an update for the theme and notify you to update it.
- Please navigate to Edumax Options > License.
- You will see the license key input option. Copy the license key from the Downloads section of themeum.com and paste here.
- Click Connect with License Key.