Tutor LMS Pro – Subscription
If you want to offer subscription-based pricing for specific courses, then WooCommerce Subscription is the perfect fit for you. Please note that this plugin can not help you with a subscription for the entire site or multiple courses. If you need to offer sitewide membership, then you should use the Paid Memberships Pro plugin.
Requirements to use the subscription feature
- Installed and activated Tutor free version plugin
- Installed and activated Tutor Pro plugin
- Installed and activated WooCommerce plugin
- Installed and activated WooCommerce Subscription plugin
- Activated the WooCommerce Subscription add-on from Tutor > Add-ons.
- Select WooCommerce from Tutor > Settings > Monetization.
Now you need to read the documentation of WooCommerce Subscription if you have not already. Here is the link to the documentation https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/subscriptions/
The process to add a subscription to any course is same as adding a WooCommerce product to the course.
You just have to create a subscription product and then add it to a course and that’s it.