Who We Are
We are Themeum, a WordPress theme and plugin development company on a mission to improve people’s web experience. We have our online presence on https://www.themeum.com and other related subdomains thereof.
Type of Data We Collect
- Personal information: Depending on your actions on our site, we collect different information about you when you register (signup) on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. While signing up with us, you may need to place your name, email address, and billing address (if intended to make a purchase).
- Non-personal information: We also collect some non-personally identifiable data, such as demographic information regarding, e.g. user IP addresses, browser types and other anonymous statistical data regarding the use of our website.
We do not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 18. If you know that a child under 18 years of age provided us with their data, please contact us, and we will take necessary measures immediately.
Use of Personal Information
- Data Usage: The collected data are used in several ways. We use your personally identifiable information (name, email address, etc.) to identify you in order to contact, send newsletter, and provide products & support. The non-personal data may be used to improve the service.
- Purpose of Data Collection: The purpose of taking these data is to identify you as our customer/subscriber/patron and deliver products/notices and other marketing materials. Visitors aren’t allowed to purchase any product or subscribe to newsletters or make a comment anonymously. So, these information are the only means we can identify you and allow you to make these actions on the site thereby.
- No Data Sharing With Third-Parties: We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etcetera (subject to laws and regulations). If you have been through the ways we collect data from, only our administrators have access to your data. No third party can access your data from us. However, you can review and delete your data whenever you want.
- Data Retention: When you register for a Themeum account, we process and keep your personal data we have about you for as long as you don’t delete the account/unsubscribe yourself (subject to laws and regulations).
Third Party Integration and Links
We may talk about third party products and services on our website. Third party products and sites have their own privacy policies. So, therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Data Breach Procedures We Have in Place
If in any case a breach of data such as loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, personal data transmission, storage or otherwise processed happens, we will notify you immediately after we become aware of it.
Data Review, Update, Download, and Deletion
If you have an account on Themeum site, or have comments, you can request an exported file of the personal information we have about you. You can also place a request to erase your data. This does not include data we are required to keep for security, administrative or legal purposes.
You can review and update your information at any time by going to your account details. If you want to delete or get a copy of your data on our site, send a mail to [email protected] We will do that with immediate effect.
Last updated on June 14, 2021. Themeum reserves the right to change or modify the above contents any time without any prior notice.