WP Crowdfunding uses the power of WooCommerce to accept and manage pledges from backers. We’ve deeply paired the world’s renowned e-commerce system for WordPress with our crowdfunding plugin.
WP Crowdfunding Native Wallet system keeps track of funds raised on a crowdfunding project. The project owner can send a withdraw request to the admin after raising a certain amount of money. It calculates the withdrawable project funds, website commissions and generates statistics.
Stripe Connect payment system is very useful for crowdfunding sites to seamlessly send the money to the project owner and the admin at a time (as configured). WP Crowdfunding offers this facility by supporting Stripe Connect.
From registration to the project submission form, everything is frontend in WP Crowdfunding. Users can add or update projects in a comfortable, easy to use interface.
WP Crowdfunding offers a versatile money management system. Payment methods like PayPal, Stripe, Skrill, cards, all are supported.
01. Sign up & Start a Campaign
02. Define Target Goals and Timeline
03. Get Admin Approval
04. Get Approved
05. Raise Funds from Campaign
06. Check Status from Dashboard
07. Request for Fund Withdrawal
08. Withdrawal Fund
01. Select Desired Campaign
02. Choose Rewards
03. Pick A Payment Method
04. Donate Anonymously or Visibly
05. Place Order or Donate
06. Track Campaign Status
07. Receive Final Product (Optional)
01. Configure Payment Gateway
02. Receive Campaign Requests
03. Review and Approve Requests
04. Set Commission Amount
05. Receive Pledges/Donations
06. Process Withdrawal Requests
07. Check Status of Each Campaign
08. Distribute Funds