Today we are excited to release an improved version of both Qubely free & pro with multiple under the hood improvements. We are listening to our users’ feedback and most of the improvements were built upon them. Below you will find the full changelog.
With the release of Qubely v1.3.2 (free), you get
- New: External image option in the background of the Row block. (Background settings > Background type > Image).
- Update: A significant performance improvement in the CSS generator
- Fix: Context menu z-index issue
Here is a visual representation of the performance improvement in the CSS generator.
In the above video, you can see that the CSS generator lag resulted in a slow editing experience.
New Qubely with Improved Performance
And in the latest version of Qubely (demonstrated in the above video), there is almost zero lag in the editing experience.
And with the Qubely v1.1.2 (Pro), you get
- All the improvements of the free version
- Update: Responsiveness improvement in the carousel blocks with added responsive gutter
- Fix: Carousel dot issue
- Fix: Qubely Gallery block deprecated issue
- Fix: Carousel was not appearing on mobile
- Fix: Form Builder block input border visibility issue
You should already be seeing the update notifications in your WordPress dashboard. Just click on the update now notification and experience an improved version of your favorite Gutenberg block toolkit. Don’t forget to share what you think of the latest update in the comments sections below.