As you might know, Tutor LMS 2.0 is already released and we are overwhelmed by the amazing response by the LMS enthusiasts who have trusted us over the years. And in an effort of making our supporting plugins ready, we are releasing an update to Tutor LMS Divi Modules, our supporting plugin to help Divi creators create LMS sites using Tutor LMS.
For better clarification, here is the full changelog of the new update.
- New: Introducing compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- New: Full compatibility with Tutor LMS 2.0
- New: New Tutor LMS Divi module for Course Content
- New: New Tutor LMS Divi module for Course Wishlist
- New: New Tutor LMS Divi module for Course Purchase
- Update: Course requirement title doesn’t show up now without description
- Update: Course materials title doesn’t show up now without description
- Update: Target audience title doesn’t show up now without description
- Fix: Pagination on course listing page redirected to course archive page issue
Three New Modules to Extend Your LMS Building Process
To expand the Divi creator’s experience of building LMS sites using Tutor LMS, we are introducing three brand new Tutor LMS-specific Divi modules focusing on bringing new capabilities to you as a user.
The three newly introduced Tutor LMS specific Divi Modules are:
Show the course materials using the Course Content module.
Display a wishlist button using the Course Wishlist module.
Showcase purchase details on your single course page.
Update Today To Get All That’s New
We have released the Tutor LMS Divi Modules at the time of this writing. You should be seeing the update notification to the new version on your WordPress site dashboard. Click on the update button, avail all the new features.