We are really excited to see your reaction to the latest Tutor LMS 2.0 release. We are hoping that with the latest release, you will be able to take your LMS site to a new level. And as a part of getting everything ready, we are updating one of our most popular Tutor LMS add-ons “Tutor LMS Elementor Add-ons” with full compatibility with Tutor LMS 2.0.
- New: Introducing compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- New: Full compatibility with Tutor LMS 2.0
- New: New Tutor LMS Elementor add-on for Course Content
- New: New Tutor LMS Elementor add-on for Course Wishlist
- New: New Tutor LMS Elementor add-on for Course Purchase
- Update: Course requirement title doesn’t show up now without description
- Update: Course materials title doesn’t show up now without description
- Update: Target audience title doesn’t show up now without description
- Fix: Pagination on course listing page redirected to course archive page issue
Let’s take a look at what’s new in this release.
Take Advantage of Three New Add-ons With The Latest Release
With the introduction of Tutor LMS Elementor Add-ons, we are introducing three new Tutor LMS specific Elementor add-ons. Using these three new, fully-customizable add-ons that will help you get the most out of your LMS building experience.
The three newly added Elementor add-ons are
Add a wishlist button right inside your Tutor LMS single course page.
Showcase the course contents and everything in it using the Course Content add-on.
Display course prices and membership plans to students to help them make a purchase decision.
Update Today To Get all The Benefits
As you can see from above we have added compatibility for the latest Tutor LMS 2.0 as well WordPress 5.9 along with three new Tutor LMS specific Elementor add-ons. So, it’s best to say you should update today to get all these amazing new features.
You should be seeing the new update notification in your dashboard right now. Hope you get the most out of everything that’s new. Share your thoughts in the comment section below.