We are back with another update for Tutor LMS Elementor Addon. The new version, 2.0.4, brings a pack-load of bug fixes and improvements to enhance user experience.
Before we discuss the fixes, let us take a closer look at the changelog.
Tutor LMS Elementor Add-on v.2.0.4 Changelog:
- Fix: The Resources tab on the Course Details page was not showing any content if the Page was edited with Elementor
- Fix: On the Lesson page, the Attachment tab was not showing any content if the Course Details Page was edited with Elementor
- Fix: The Review widget was not appearing on the Front-site when editing the Course Details page with Elementor
- Fix: The Author Add-on was showing the wrong URL for Instructor Profile
- Fix: From the Design settings, the Author section is disabled, but still, it was appearing in the Front-site
- Fix: From the Design settings, the Course Benefits section is disabled, but still, it was appearing in the Front-site
- Fix: The “Benefits” section (What Will You Learn?) on the Course Details page was not matching with the present design of Tutor LMS
Resource and Lesson Tab Content Visibility
Users were experiencing a bug where the Resource Tab on the Course Details page did not show any content while editing with Elementor. The Attachment Tab on the Lesson page exhibited similar issues where no attachments would be visible when editing with Elementor.
With version 2.0.4, these issues have now been entirely resolved.
Other Noteworthy Fixes
Other notable fixes include the Review Widget was not appearing on the front end with the Elementor page editor. The Author Add-on was showing the wrong URL, which is now also fixed.
Furthermore, The new update also fixed issues where the Author Section and Course Benefit elements still appeared on the site even when they were disabled from Tutor LMS settings.
Update Now and Enjoy the Fixes
You should be getting the new update notification in your dashboard right now, so go ahead and get updated now to enjoy the latest fixes. And dont forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below.