Is your LMS not working out for you? Do you want to migrate to an LMS that’s constantly evolving and boasts many unique features? Then this is your sign to migrate to Tutor LMS!
Good day Tutor LMS fans and users. I’m sure you’re already aware that the Tutor LMS Migration Tool allows an easy transfer to Tutor LMS from other LMS platforms. Today, the simple one-click auto migration tool got even better and more powerful and is all set to provide you with the best migration experience ever!
Let’s find out what today’s update is all about.
Tutor LMS Migration Tool 2.1.0 Changelog:
- New: LearnPress eCommerce Order Records will be migrated to Tutor LMS WooCommerce now
- New: LearnPress Enrollment Records will be migrated to Tutor LMS now
- New: LearnPress Course Completion Status will be migrated to Tutor LMS now
- New: Certificates will be generated for respective Students after migration from LearnPress
- New: LearnPress eCommerce products will be migrated to Tutor LMS EDD now
- New: LearnPress eCommerce products will be migrated to Tutor LMS WooCommerce now
- New: LearnPress Instructors will be migrated to Tutor LMS now
- New: LearnDash Instructors will be migrated to Tutor LMS now
- New: LearnDash Enrollment Records will be migrated to Tutor LMS now
- New: LearnDash Course Completion Status will be Migrated to Tutor LMS now
- New: LearnDash Students will be migrated to Tutor LMS now
- New: LearnDash eCommerce Products will be migrated to Tutor LMS EDD now
- New: Certificates will be generated for respective Students after migration from LearnDash
- New: LearnDash eCommerce Products will be migrated to Tutor LMS WooCommerce now
- New: LearnDash Closed Type course data will be migrated to WooCommerce and EDD (If Price Field is not empty or 0)
Before You Migrate
Before you migrate your website from LearnDash/LearnPress to Tutor LMS, you must keep a backup of the entire website (Files + Database). You can use any Backup and Migration Plugin to keep a backup of your entire website.
You must clone your LearnDash/LearnPress website to a staging environment so that you can test everything out without the worry of messing up your live site. After cloning, run the Tutor LMS migration tool and fix anything that needs fixes. Once you have everything up and running smoothly, you can then move the migrated website to your actual path.
Migrate Without Losing ANY Data
Migrate to Tutor LMS from other LMS platforms without losing your Courses, Lessons, Quizzes, Students, Instructors, all Sales and Order Data, Course Enrollment Records, Course Completion Status, eCommerce Products, and Review.
Basically, without trading off anything at all!
With today’s update, all your eCommerce order & sales data, enrollment records, course completion status, instructors, and students will be effortlessly migrated to Tutor LMS if you’re migrating from LearnDash or LearnPress.
Migrate All Your eCommerce Products
Also, all your eCommerce products will be migrated to Tutor LMS EDD if you’re currently using EDD as the eCommerce plugin or to Tutor LMS WooCommerce if you’re using WooCommerce as your current eCommerce plugin.
Before starting the migration process, you need to install and set up all the necessary Tutor LMS settings for a successful transfer of data.
Let’s say you’re a LearnDash user and you use WooCommerce as your eCommerce plugin. Before you migrate to Tutor LMS you need to do the following:
- Install and Activate Tutor LMS
- Install and Activate Tutor LMS Migration Tool
- Install and activate WooCommerce
- Set WooCommerce as the Monetization option in the Tutor LMS Settings
- Run the migration
After you’ve set everything up in Tutor LMS, the Migration will be successfully done between “LearnDash + WooCommerce” to “Tutor LMS + WooCommerce”.
Note: We have only stated the process for WooCommerce. There are other monetization options like EDD, Paid Membership Pro, etc. Each monetization option has its own dependency addons in Tutor LMS. So, before you migrate make sure you’ve set everything up in Tutor LMS for a successful migration.
Certificates Will Be Auto Generated
Tutor LMS Pro comes with a dedicated Certificate Builder that has all the necessary tools you need in one place to create professional certificates. What’s more amazing is if you are migrating from LearnDash or LearnPress, Certificates will be auto-generated for respective students after a successful migration.
Note: You have to first enable the “Certificate” addon from “Add-ons” menu of Tutor LMS, otherwise, the Certificate records will not be migrated from LearnDash/LearnPress to Tutor LMS.
Tutor LMS Migration Tool is entirely free of cost to get started with. All you have to do is install and activate the plugin from the WordPress.org plugin directory.
So what’s the wait? Migrate to the fastest-growing LMS plugin on the market without losing any data at all!