Good morning Tutor LMS explorers! This week, we’ve issued another update to support you in your eLearning adventures. We’ve noticed that the online education industry has suddenly started booming due to the global situation. As a result, we’ve tried to give Tutor LMS our highest priority and today we’ve update it once more.
Let’s get to the fun part! Here’s the changelog for this update of Tutor LMS:
- New: Display Name preference for the certificate, added settings to Dashboard > Settings > Profile
- Added: Custom HTML support on question description.
- Added: New quiz status- Pending Review for open ended questions and short questions.
- Fix: Tutor LMS > Enrollments was showing the same date for all items
- Fix: Dashboard does not show more than 10 courses.
- Fix: File format validation on the frontend for video.
- Fix: Withdraw preference link on the frontend dashboard.
- Fix: “What will I learn” section is hidden from enrolled students.
- Fix: A couple of strings were not included in the translation file.
We’ve made Tutor LMS certificates a bit more customizable. Now you can change the display name on the certificate if you want it to be different. We’ve added a preference field in Dashboard > Settings > Profile for you to change the display name on the generated certificates.
Enrollment Date Issue Fixed
This fix aims to mitigate the issue related to enrollment dates. Before, all enrollment dates were mistakenly shown as being on the same date. This version of Tutor LMS will fix this issue.
Instant Quiz Results Tweaked
In previous versions, even open-ended and short description questions (these require manual review for marking) were marked instantly as wrong until the instructor reviewed them manually. In this update, we hope to give more clear feedback in the result publication. Now, the system will mark manual review questions as “Pending” instead.
Tutor LMS has grown by a huge margin in the last couple of months, and we’ve come to think of it as a thin silver lining of the COVID-19 pandemic. More people are taking to their screens for online learning than ever before, and we have to grow with our user base to make sure our plugin does not fall behind. That’s why the Tutor LMS team is working day and night to make sure that our product is of the top quality.
To maintain the best quality, we will need your help! Your feedback on our product is what keeps its wheels going. So, keep reaching out to us, whether it’s through our contact form, comments, or our Tutor LMS Facebook group. We’ll be checking them out for sure!