Enable the option for reCaptcha for the Crowdfunding plugin. Select reCaptcha on the campaign form registration and submission page. You can select or generate both Public Key/Site Key and Secret Key.
The following options help site admins to decide where to enable reCAPTCHA:
- Select “Enable reCAPTCHA” to display reCAPTCHA for Crowdfunding Plugin.
- Click on “Enable on user registration page” so that reCAPTCHA shows on user registration page.
- Select “Enable on campaign submit page” to allow reCAPTCHA on campaign submission page.
- Site key/Public key: Site key/Public key and Secret Key is necessary for enabling reCAPTCHA. You can put the reCAPTCHA public key in the text box. Or click on the link below the text box to generate a reCAPTCHA Public key.
- Secret Key: Secret Key and Public Key is necessary for enabling reCAPTCHA. You can put the reCAPTCHA secret key in the text box. Otherwise, click on the link below the text box to generate a reCAPTCHA Secret key.
Remember to Save Changes after making changes. Click on reset settings to go back to default reCAPTCHA settings.