The WP Page Builder for WordPress lets you configure easily from the settings. Configuring page builder settings is mandatory to customize your website.
To go to the Admin Panel:
1. Go to the WordPress dashboard.
2. Click on “WP Page Builder” option.
Now you have successfully reached the WP Page Builder panel, you should be able to see the admin panel like this:
The admin panel has the above options. To customize, just click on your desired option and change them according to your needs. The follwing options and their functions are explained below:
- Post Type– Choose the content type you want to edit. You can click on multiple options based on the posts of your website.
- Exclude User Role– This lets you enable editing permission for specific admins of your website.
- Content Width– In case your want to change the default content width of 1140 px, choose your desired width.
- Column Spacing– You can keep the 30 px column spacing or choose your own.
- CSS save method– Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) save method helps you define the saving method.
- Cache– Click on the Clean Cache and Sync options to clear cache and to synchronize built in layouts and blocks.