WP Page Builder helps you create your dream website without writing a single line of code. If you are wondering on how to install the WP Page builder, here is a step-by-step guide.
How to install the Free version of the WP Page Builder plugin?
If you want to install the free version, head on over to the plugins directory and download. Then login WordPress and follow the same installation steps as above and activate the plugin.
Or, you can go to WP dashboard and follow these steps:
- Go to plugins and click on Add New.
- Search for WP Page Builder.
- Install and activate WP Page Builder.
How to install the pro WP Page Builder plugin?
Downloading the pro WP page builder is the first step.
If you want to know how to download the pro version of the WP Page Builder website here is how:
- Go to the Themeum website.
- Sign up or Login to the your Themeum account and view Dashboard.
- Click on the download button beside(if you have purchased the WP Page builder). If you purchased the All plugins package, enter the plugin list and you will find the WP Page builder plugin.
Once you have successfully downloaded the Pro Version of WP page builder plugin from the Themeum website, it is time to install it in 4 easy steps. The free WP Page builder has to be installed first to install the pro version of the WP Page Builder. Or else, you will not be able to enter the license key.
1. On the WordPress dashboard side, click on Plugins.
2. Click on the Add new Plugin options.
3. On the top of the screen, click on the Upload Plugin option.
4. Upload the downloaded zip WP Page Builder file and click install now.
The software is now installed successfully.
When you have installed the plugin, go to License Page and enter the License Key number in the text box. Select “Connect with License Key” after entering your the number.
Your WP Page Builder plugin is now ready to use!