The easiest part of WP Page Builder is to create a page. You can edit pages live or publish the page with regular WordPress and then edit it with WP page builder plugin.
You can edit the page in these easy steps:
- Add Page Name on the title.
- Go to the bottom right side of the window under “Page Attributes” to choose template. Click on “Template” option and Select “WP Page Builder Template”
- Go to the top of the window and select “Edit with WP Page Builder”.
- Click on “Publish” to start your page!
- In case you want to import a page that was previously exported, click on the “Import” button right beside the “Add Row” button and choose the file to upload.