Try Before Buy
We strongly advise you to try and see how our plugin works on the live demo/demo testing available for each product available on our site. We advise you properly check the plugin, and ask any questions before making the purchase decision. If you have any queries, we have a dedicated support team ready to support you on our workdays. You can open a ticket and look for support here- [email protected]
Before Requesting a Refund
- Read the product’s installation guide and documentation
- Check the product’s support forum, Facebook Community page, and Blog as you may find a solution to your issue there
- Contact the Support team to find a solution for the issue you’re facing
- Ensure the product is being used for its intended function and purpose by checking the product description
Asking For Refunds
We are sad to see you go, but if you’ve tried Themeum premium products and decided it’s not for you, we’ll gladly refund you for your purchase if it’s within 30 days.
Please include details about the reason for your refund so that we can know what went wrong and how to improve our products. For a damaged digital product, we will request from you a link and/or a screenshot of the issue to be sent to our sales/support team.
Please note your refund will be eligible under the following circumstances:
- The product is completely non-functional
- You’ve opened a support ticket using the authorized email (the email you have used to purchase your products) on our dedicated support channel but you didn’t get any response in 48h (business days only)
- And/or the product’s description stated on the product page was fully misleading
When Not to Expect a Refund
We do not refund based on non-existing feature requests.
We also reserve the right to refuse a refund in the following circumstances:
- Renewals or upgrades will not be eligible for refunds.
- We have clearly stated the features our plugins have to offer on their pages and we believe you have read and agreed on the refund policy before making your purchase. Hence, Themeum may cancel or refuse a refund if we find evidence of fraud or other unlawful or manipulative behavior like claiming features we didn’t promise which goes against our policy.
- Refunds will only be issued for the first purchases within the first 30 days.
- You are asking for a feature that doesn’t exist on our demo site and/or in the PRO plugin(s).
- You bought an item by mistake and/or the product(s) sent were already downloaded by you and/or the license key was activated.
- The product(s) were bought by your employee or inmate using your payment method which s/he had legal access to.
- You refused to provide our support staff with access to your website (only if necessary and asked by the support team) to investigate the product(s) you are having issues with.
- It has expired more than 30 days after purchase and you even didn’t add at least one ticket about the issue on Themeum Helpdesk.
- We don’t offer any refund for any item that you buy/bought at a discounted price. The items you buy at a special price (e.g. promotions/discounts) will not be eligible for refunds.
- Refunds are issued to the payment method used upon purchasing the subscription.
Please Note: You cannot, under any circumstances, share the licenses with anyone. The license(s), along with the subscription, will be deactivated immediately if shared.
What to Keep In Mind
Themeum offers a full refund within 30 days starting from the moment when the client makes the payment. In this case, the Themeum team has the right to ask relevant questions and investigate for the refund and the right to NOT offer the refund if it is not eligible.
Please also note that:
- You may cancel your account at any time, however, there are no refunds for cancellation.
- By requesting a refund, you are essentially canceling your Themeum premium product(s) subscription, which will result in losing access to Themeum premium products and their widgets.
- Your license will be deactivated immediately after you get the refund and the premium features restrictions will be in action within 24 hours.
- If you get a refund, you cannot use the downloaded premium products anymore.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to reflect in your account depending on the region you are residing in.
The above notice, also, applies to all licenses of our membership plans. Please contact us if you need further information.
Last updated on October 31, 2022. Themeum reserves the right to change or modify the above contents at any time without any prior notice.