Elevate Your eLearning Experience! The Tutor LMS Migration Tool Welcomes LifterLMS Migration Support!
In the world of eLearning, you always want to have the best LMS experience at your disposal. We are thrilled to unveil that the Tutor LMS migration tool now fully supports migration from LifterLMS.
LifterLMS lacks customizability with a Frontend course builder, Custom certificate builder, Pre-built Email Templates, and much more. On the other hand, Tutor LMS has all these and more, ready to use right away with minimal setup.
Today, the simple one-click auto migration tool is even better and is all set to provide you with the best migration experience ever! So let’s find out what the update is all about.
Tutor LMS Migration Tool 2.2.0 Changelog:
- New: LifterLMS courses will be migrated to Tutor LMS now.
- New: LifterLMS lessons will be migrated to Tutor LMS now.
- New: LifterLMS quizzes will be migrated to Tutor LMS now.
- New: LifterLMS assignments will be migrated to Tutor LMS now.
- New: LifterLMS enrolment records will be migrated to Tutor LMS now.
- New: LifterLMS eCommerce products will be migrated to Tutor LMS now.
- Fix: Resolved LearnPress to Tutor LMS quiz migration error.
How LifterLMS to Tutor LMS Migration Works
Using the Tutor LMS Migration Tool plugin, we’ve designed a simple one-click solution for transferring everything from LifterLMS to your Tutor LMS-powered site.
You will not have to deal with any difficult procedures. Here are all the important information from your LifterLMS platform that will be transferred to your Tutor LMS platform:
- Courses: All LifterLMS course data, including courses, lessons, quizzes, assignments, etc.
- Users: All students and instructors’ data.
- Order Data: All order data associated with the eCommerce course data.
- Course Enrollment: All your current student’s data.
- eCommerce Products: The LifterLMS eCommerce products will be migrated to WooCommerce products on Tutor LMS.
|Note: Before starting the migration process, it is strongly advised to create a backup of your site and conduct the initial migration on a staging site. It ensures that the final migration process won’t break anything in your live site.|
Before you start the migration there are some requirements to be met for a successful migration process. You’ll need the following plugins to migrate courses and other relevant data from LifterLMS to Tutor LMS.
- LifterLMS (Version 7.3.0 or later)
- Tutor LMS (Version 2.2.4 or later)
- Tutor LMS Migration Tool – (Version 2.2.0 or later)
You need to have the LifterLMS plugin active during the migration, as the course pages are tied to the plugin. If deactivated, the course pages will disappear and will disrupt the migration.
Our documentation on Migration from LifterLMS to Tutor LMS has complete in-depth instructions on how to tackle the migration process from start to finish, so be sure to follow along with that.
Once you complete the migration you will have your eLearning data ready with Tutor LMS.
Tutor LMS Migration Tool is free to use and have you started. All you have to do is install and activate the plugin from the WordPress.org plugin directory.
So don’t wait at all. Switch to Tutor LMS today and experience the best of LMS without losing any data at all!