Hola Qubely users! Today, we’re excited to announce a much-awaited update to your favorite Gutenberg block plugin, Qubely. This update contains numerous fixes to our Gutenberg blocks that will address most of the feedback that we have received from you all.
So let’s take a look at the detailed changelog and find out what’s new in both the versions of Qubely.
Qubely Free v1.7.7 Changelog:
- Update: Security update
- Fix: Layout breaking issue for already designed pages/posts
- Fix: Infobox Block – Icons style is not circular issue
- Fix: Divider Block – Width percent not working
- Fix: Postgrid Block – Preview characters not converted to UTF8
- Fix: Info box and Advanced Text Block – Typography issue
- Fix: Post Carousel Block – Number of columns not working
- Fix: Accordion Block – Toggle option not working
- Fix: Inline Toolbar Padding Block width issue
- Fix: Button Block – Box shadow width not working
- Fix: Image Block – Radius option not working
Now, let’s have a look at what changes this update will bring to Qubely Pro v1.3.5.
Qubely Pro v1.3.5 Changelog:
- Fix: License page logo image broken issue
- Fix: License expiration date wrongly shown
- Fix: Form Builder Block – Date placeholder not working issue
- Fix: Countdown Block – Errors while selecting custom dates
- Fix: Image Carousel Block – Arrow size is not working
This update to Qubely fixes so many challenges that you all were having in the daily use of Qubely. Hopefully, today’s update will make your experience with the best Gutenberg block plugin more stable, efficient, and hassle-free.
Let us know if the issues you have been facing have been addressed in the comments. Good day!