We are excited to announce the release of Tutor LMS Divi Modules v2.0.1. We at Themeum are working tirelessly to improve our products, and we believe the new fixes in v2.0.1 will help you have a more satisfying experience using Tutor LMS Divi Modules.
The new update introduces new features alongside several improvements and bug fixes. But before we discuss the latest changes, let’s take a closer look at the changelog.
Tutor LMS Divi Modules V2.0.1 Changelog:
- New: Course enrollment add-on now comes with a new toggle button to show/hide additional information under the enrolment box
- New: Course purchase add-on now comes with a new toggle button to show/hide additional information under the purchase box
- Update: Price compatibility is added for EDD and WooCommerce plugin
- Update: Course Curriculum add-on is now compatible with the latest Tutor 2.0
- Update: Course Content styling control is now compatible with the latest Tutor 2.0
- Update: Class Selector updated, tab-body-item to tutor-tab-item
- Update: Add to Cart selector is updated
- Update: Course List Addon design is improved
- Update: Course Carousel Addon design improved
- Fix: The Solid option in the “Border Styles” section under Card (in Design) was not function
- Fix: The “Author Show/Hide” option in the Layout function under Content was not functioning
- Fix: The Style Control for the Single Course page Elements was not working
- Fix: The “Guest Mode” feature was not working with Divi
- Fix: Course List Block was not working properly
- Fix: Enrollment Expiration Time was not available on the Course Details page
- Fix: Q&A tab was not showing any questions or answers in some cases
- Fix: Resource tab was not showing any resources in some cases
- Fix: The review adding/editing option was not appearing on the Review tab in some cases
- Fix: The Announcements tab was not showing any data in some cases
- Fix: The Gradebook tab was not showing any data in some cases
Show/Hide Enrollment Information
In v2.0.1, we added a new toggle button to show or hide additional information under the course enrollment and purchase box. This option lets course designers decide whether additional info, such as the number of enrolled students, release date, etc., should be visible to the public.
With today’s update, the Course Curriculum addon and Course Content styling control are now compatible with the latest Tutor LMS 2.x version. Now enjoy a seamless page-building experience with Divi on your Tutor LMS site.
Not only that, but the course Price now also displays as it should with EDD and WooCommerce.
Notable Fixes & Improvements
Apart from the new features and compatibility updates, Tutor LMS Divi Modules v2.0.1 also brings you multiple fixes and improvements. The Course List and Course Carousel addon design has been dramatically improved to uplift the user experience.
Along with the many fixes, the Guest Mode feature and Course List Block now work smoothly with this update.
Update Tutor LMS Divi Modules Now!
The update is already live and ready, so go ahead and update your Tutor LMS Divi Modules to the new version to enjoy the latest fixes. If you have any queries or suggestions, let us know in the comments below. Good day!