Howdy LMS enthusiasts! Thank you for making Tutor LMS one of the most popular eLearning platform builders in WordPress. It makes us happy to bring you a better version of Tutor LMS. We are here with that.
Today we are releasing a brand new update to Tutor LMS, bumping the version to 1.5.8, offering you multiple useful improvements. With the latest release, we are proud to introduce multiple updates, tweaks, and fixes to your favorite LMS plugin.
For your convenience, we have added the full changelog here. Though most of them are updates and fixes, there are some significant improvements with this release. So let’s take a look.
- Updated: Wishlists will now show Tutor LMS popup login form to non-logged users
- Updated: No more course price in a single course if the course is already enrolled in
- Fixed: Set value 0 to show default value in option panel
- Fixed: Auto-assign admin while approving pending course in Gutenberg editor
- Fixed: Admin added as an instructor by default in courses
- Fixed: Course review form was still showing after disabling review option
- Fixed: Quiz attempt end time issue
- Fixed: Quiz attempt answer order issue
- Fixed: Wrong calculation when fees deduction is enabled before instructor and admin payment
- Deprecated: tutor_archive_course_add_to_cart() from v.1.5.8
- Removed: “tutor_archive_course_add_to_cart()” from the “plugins/tutor/templates/archive-course.php”. Please update if you had overridden this file to your theme.
The latest version of Tutor LMS should be available to you right now. Update the plugin from your WordPress site dashboard or you can download directly from the WordPress plugin directory.
Share with us what you think of today’s update. What new features would you like to see in future updates? Tell us in the comments section below.
After update, add to wishlist button is not visible for admins. For other roles it works .
What is problem?
Please use the contact form on our website to report technical issues. Our support engineers will check your site and fix it as soon as possible.
help how to remove wish list and purchase history from frontend dashboard?
You can do this with CSS or template override. Please use the contact form for detailed instructions.
as the feedback to the plugin I would like to add a link from course page to dashboard
Now there isn’t way to go-back to the dashboard from the course page I added a link in the header menu but if you find another way it’s a good thing
and a great discount code for the lifetime version 😛
Thank you so much for taking the time to suggest a feature for Tutor LMS. Please use the contact form on our site to discuss this feature request in more detail. Don’t forget to mention that you would appreciate a discount coupon ?
Thank you Sekander I sent a message with the contact form
Hi, how to translate certificate and mail in french ?
Please follow this document for translating the entire Tutor LMS system https://docs.themeum.com/tutor-lms/tutorials/how-to-translate-tutor-lms/
If you get stuck in any step or need more detailed instructions, please feel free to use the contact form on our site.
Hi, it’s very good LMS Plugin with nice simple template.
As the feedback to the plugin I would like to mention about some proposals, which could help with my individual needs.
It would be more covenient to have more control on the Dashboard items visibility.
More control on the default items, beside the script changing idea from help.
And the second thing I would like to suggest.
Correct displaying the translated pages from Dashboard when using the slug /en/ for secondary page language. My primary language is PL (without the inner slug).
Thank you for your kind suggestion. I will share with the developers.
For the translation feature, I would suggest WPML plugin.